Plano Traffic Warrant Lawyer
If you failed to take your traffic violation seriously, there may now be a traffic warrant issued in your name. If you have been contacted by the town or county where your ticket was first issued, it is time to call an experienced lawyer. We are the law firm Jack Byno & Associates. From our offices in Colleyville, Texas, conveniently located between Dallas and Fort Worth, we can help you resolve your warrant before you are arrested.
You do not want to be issued a ticket for a traffic violation when there is already an outstanding warrant in your name regarding a previous violation. There are two separate kinds of warrants issued by the state of Texas:
- Alias warrant: Did you fail to respond to your traffic ticket? If so, the ticket expired and now there is an alias warrant in your name. You still have the right to appear in court. We will post your bond, remove your warrant, and set a new court date.
- Capias warrant: If you already had your hearing but failed to comply with the orders of the court, then it will issue a capias warrant. You have two options: pay the fine or go to jail.
Dallas Traffic Warrant Attorney
Even the smallest traffic violations can result in a warrant, if you fail to take care of your ticket or comply with court orders. Do not underestimate the importance of taking care of your traffic violation:
- Speeding tickets
- Driving without a license (No DL)
- Driving while license suspended (DWLS)
- Running a red light or stop sign
- Disregarding traffic control device (DTCD)
- No insurance, failure to maintain financial responsibility (FMFR)
- No registration or expired registration (MVR)
- No inspection or expired inspection (MVI)
- Failure to appear (FTA), violation of promise to appear (VPTA)
- Failure to signal, failure to maintain a single lane
- Following too closely, failure to control speed
Statewide Warrant Roundup
Texas police make an effort to arrest every person with an outstanding traffic warrant in the state. By contacting us today, we can help you avoid the statewide warrant roundup and help you take care of your warrant.
Bail, Attorney And Surety Bonds And Immediate Jail Release
Have you already been arrested for traffic warrants? Then you want to be released from jail immediately. If you retain the services of Jack Byno & Associates, we will get you released from jail once we post bond for you, then represent you in court. When the court date comes up after your jail release, we will appear on your behalf, plead your case to the best deal we can make, and notify you in writing of your obligations to the court.
If you failed to take care of your traffic ticket, then there is most likely a traffic warrant issued in your name. You don’t want to face a second violation without appropriately taking care of the first. Contact us today for a consultation with a lawyer.
Fines and court costs are not included in fees for legal representation.