Texas Speeding Ticket Lawyer
Have you been issued a speeding ticket in the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area? Do you want to keep it off your record but are unsure of your options? Call Jack Byno & Associates for help. Your attorney will go to court on your behalf and make sure your rights are protected.
Hire Jack Byno & Associates to fight to keep a speeding ticket off your record:
- Your insurance rates will not go up because of a moving violation
- You will not face state surcharges
- You will not face a possible driver’s license suspension
Traffic Violation In North Texas?
Call A Speeding Ticket Attorney At Jack Byno & Associates At 817-685-0912
There are potential consequences for a speeding ticket in Texas. You may be subject to fines, surcharges, and higher insurance rates. Luckily, you have options, and the sooner you call an experienced lawyer, the sooner you will know what to expect. Your lawyer can represent you at your hearing, so you don’t have to be there. We know the different ways to get you the best settlement possible:
- Defensive driving school: Assignment to a defensive driving school is a very frequent penalty for a speeding ticket. We fight to keep you out of school. Driving school will cost you both time and money, but depending on the severity of your traffic ticket, this may be your best option for keeping your license clean and reducing your fines.
- Deferred adjudication: In most cases, your lawyer can work out a deal for deferred adjudication, which is essentially a probationary period. This way you can pay the court without being found guilty, which will allow you to keep your record clean.
Do You Hold A CDL?
Speeding tickets that are more than 15 miles per hour over the speed limit are very serious. If your offense is 14 miles per hour over the limit or less, you face much more benign consequences. Offenses less than 10 percent over the speed limit do not even carry point penalties. Whatever your initial offense was, we will work to have it reduced to the smallest charge possible.
Do you know what the long-term consequences of your speeding ticket are? We can help you understand the risks you face and the options you have. Contact us today for a consultation with a speeding ticket lawyer.
Fines and court costs are not included in fees for legal representation.