Dallas Traffic Ticket Lawyer Serving North Texas
Our founding attorney, Jack Byno, is an experienced traffic defense attorney. From our offices conveniently located in Colleyville, between Dallas and Fort Worth, we help people in Tarrant County, Dallas County, Denton County, and Collin County fight their traffic tickets. Whether you’ve been ticketed for speeding, running a stop sign, not having insurance, or anything else, we can help you minimize the consequences of your citation.
Traffic Violation In Tarrant County Or Dallas County, Texas?
Call A Traffic Violation Attorney At Jack Byno & Associates • 817-685-0912
If you hire us to represent you on your traffic ticket, your lawyer will show up at your hearing and negotiate on your behalf. We have helped many clients keep their licenses, reduce fines, and avoid driving school. Contact Jack Byno & Associates today for answers to your questions regarding:
- CDL and trucker violations: When you have received a traffic ticket, your CDL could be in jeopardy. We understand your livelihood depends on keeping your record as clean as possible.
- Speeding tickets: In most cases, our firm can help you keep your speeding ticket off your record so it will not affect your insurance rates.
- Traffic warrants: Contact an experienced traffic ticket lawyer before being arrested during a warrant roundup or going to traffic court.
- Standard traffic violations: If you have been cited for running a stop sign or driving without proper insurance, we can help you with your traffic ticket.
- Out-of-state drivers: Were you issued a traffic ticket while driving through Texas? You don’t need to return to the state in order to fight for your rights. Your lawyer can represent you at your hearing.
- Nontraffic violations: Even nontraffic violations can lead to a suspended license. If you are a minor charged with possession of alcohol or tobacco, we may be able to help you keep your license.
- Alcohol violations: You don’t need to be charged with a DWI to face license suspension. If you have been charged with minor in possession or other alcohol violations, we can help protect your driver’s license.
- School zone violations: We can help reduce the consequences of speeding, passing a school bus, and other school zone violations.
- NTTA violations: Were you arrested for toll violations, unpaid speeding tickets, or other traffic violation fines? We can represent you and protect your rights.
- Driver’s license suspension: If your driver’s license has been suspended, your lawyer can represent you in an appeal to help you get your privileges back, or to help you get a conditional license to allow you to drive to work, take your kids to school and run errands for your family.
Contact A Dallas Traffic Ticket Attorney
Whether you have a CDL or a standard driver’s license, whether you live in Texas or out of state, we can help you defend against your traffic ticket. Contact Jack Byno & Associates today for a consultation.
Fines and court costs are not included in fees for legal representation.