Plano Traffic Warrant Lawyer
Texas Traffic Violations Attorney
If you failed to take your traffic violation seriously, there may now be a traffic warrant issued in your name. If you have been contacted by the town or county where your ticket was first issued, it is time to call an experienced lawyer. I am attorney Jack Byno, and from my offices in Colleyville, Texas, I can help you resolve your warrant, before you are arrested.
More about Dallas - Fort Worth traffic tickets.
Traffic Violation in Texas?
Call Jack Byno • 817-685-0912
You do not want to be issued a ticket for a traffic violation when there is already an outstanding warrant in your name regarding a previous violation. There are two separate kinds of warrants issued by the state of Texas, and with over a decade of experience as a traffic attorney:
- Alias Warrant: Did you fail to respond to your traffic ticket? If so, the ticket expired and now there is an alias warrant in your name. You still have the right to appear in court. I will post your bond, remove your warrant, and set a new court date.
- Capias Warrant: If you already had your hearing, but you failed to comply with the orders of the court, then they issued a capias warrant. You have two options: pay the fine or go to jail.
Even the smallest traffic violations can result in a warrant, if you fail to take care of your ticket or comply with court orders. Do not underestimate the importance of taking care of your traffic violation:
- Speeding tickets
- Driving without a license (No DL)
- Driving while license suspended (DWLS)
- Running a red light or stop sign (DTCD)
- Failure to Maintain Financial Responsibility (FMFR)
- No Insurance
- No registration or expired registration (MVR)
- No inspection or expired inspection (MVI)
- Reckless driving
- Failure to appear (FTA)
- Violation of promise to appear (VPTA)
- Failure to signal
- Failure to maintain a single lane
- Following too close
Statewide Warrant Roundup
Texas police make an effort to arrest every person with an outstanding traffic warrant in the state. By contacting me today, I can help you avoid the statewide warrant roundup and help you take care of your warrant today.
Learn which cities are participating in the Great Texas Warrant Roundup.
If you failed to take care of your traffic ticket, then there is most likely a traffic warrant issued in your name. You don't want to face a second violation without appropriately taking care of the first. Contact me today for a consultation with a lawyer.
Fines and court costs are not included in fees for legal representation.
Find Jack Byno on Google+