Dallas-Fort Worth Area Traffic Violation Attorney
Texas Lawyer Defending Against Traffic Tickets
- Have you received a speeding ticket in Texas?
- Is your commercial driver's license (CDL) in jeopardy after a traffic violation?
- Do you want to avoid being arrested for a traffic warrant?
I'm Jack Byno, and I'm a traffic violation defense lawyer. From my offices conveniently located in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area, I represent clients in a variety of traffic violation matters, including traffic warrants and speeding tickets. Contact me, a skilled traffic defense lawyer, today for aggressive representation.
Traffic Violation in Texas?
Call Jack Byno • 817-685-0912
A simple traffic citation can have significant consequences. You want to protect your rights, but suppose you can't make the court date and you don't know what to do. I have been helping drivers with commercial driver's licenses (CDL) and standard driver's licenses fight traffic tickets for over a decade.
If you have any questions regarding traffic tickets, I can answer them.
Comprehensive Traffic Ticket Defense in Texas
I assist Texas clients and out-of-state drivers with any traffic ticket, including:
Standard traffic violations: When you plead guilty to a traffic violation in Texas, you may have to pay a state surcharge to the Texas Department of Public Safety for three years in order to keep your license.
- CDL and trucker violations: Your livelihood depends on your ability to drive. Don't let a traffic violation lead to a suspended license.
- Speeding tickets: If you simply pay the fine, you will be pleading guilty and will be subject to future surcharges. I can help you request a deferred adjudication and try to keep your record clean.
- No insurance tickets: If you were cited for failure to carry insurance, also known as failure to maintain financial responsibility (FMFR), I can assist you in fighting the ticket or avoiding the conviction completely.
- Traffic warrants: Contact an attorney before you get arrested during a warrant roundup.
- Alcohol violations: If you have been charged with a DUI or another alcohol violation, I can help protect your driver's license.
- School zone violations: I defend individuals who have been ticketed for speeding in a school zone, passing a school bus, cellphone use while driving, and other traffic violations in a school zone.
If we need to go to court to keep your violation off of your driving record, I will help you thoroughly prepare so you know exactly what to expect in your court hearing.
Contact a DFW Speeding Ticket Lawyer for Defense Throughout Texas
I can help you fight to keep your license and keep your insurance rates down. I am also available to assist you in defending against charges of other criminal violations. I understand the challenges you face and the options you have available. I will appear in court on your behalf, so you don't have to.
Contact me, a Dallas-Fort Worth traffic violations lawyer, today for a consultation about how to make traffic ticket defense easy. I represent clients in Tarrant County, Dallas County, and cities throughout North Texas.
Fines and court costs are not included in fees for legal representation.
Find Jack Byno on Google+