Texas School Zone and Traffic Violation Defense Lawyer
If you or your child were charged with a traffic or school zone violation, you probably have many concerns. School suspension, driver's license suspension and fines are just some of consequences you may face if convicted. In addition, you may be concerned about the far-reaching effects of the violation, such as your job or permanent school record.
Traffic or School Zone Violation in Tarrant County or Dallas County, Texas?
Call Jack Byno • 817-685-0912
I am attorney Jack Byno, and from my offices on Colleyville, Texas, I represent clients throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area who are facing charges for traffic and school zone violations. I understand that even the most minor violation charges can affect many aspects of your life. With more nearly two decades of experience, I know how to protect your interests.
- Speeding in a school zone: Speeding is taken seriously in areas where children are present. Additionally, if you are a CDL holder who has been ticketed for speeding in a school zone, your job could be at risk. I can help protect your license and minimize other effects of the charge.
- Passing a school bus with its stop sign out: Remember, paying a fine is pleading guilty. I can represent you at a court hearing to help keep traffic offenses off your record.
- Cellphone use while driving: Texas bans all cellphone use for drivers in school zones. I can answer your questions and provide an aggressive defense on your behalf.
- Truancy, or failure to attend school: Is there a personal reason your child has so many unexcused absences on his or her school record? I can help protect your child's interests.
- Disruption of class: Even seemingly minor violations can add up, resulting in serious consequences. Let me help.
- Possession of alcohol on school grounds: I have experience handling a wide range of alcohol violations.
It is important to take action if you have received a ticket for a school zone or traffic violation. If you fail to appear, there may be a traffic warrant issued in your name. I can help you resolve your warrant before you are arrested.
Contact a Dallas School Zone Violations Defense Attorney
If you are facing a charge for a traffic violation in a school zone, contact me, Jack Byno, today for a consultation with an experienced defense lawyer. I represent clients in Southlake, Colleyville, Grapevine, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Carrollton, and surrounding areas in Texas.
More about Dallas - Fort Worth traffic tickets.
Fines and court costs are not included in fees for legal representation.
Find Jack Byno on Google+